The National Morgan Reining Horse Association!
(affiliate of the National Reining Horse Association)
NMRHA WORKING WESTERN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
NATIONAL MORGAN REINING HORSE ASSOCIATION
WORKING WESTERN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
ALL BREED HORSE SHOW
Reining / Working Cowhorse / Ranch Horse Versatility / Ranch Sorting,
Ranch Riding, Ranch Trail, Speed Classes, Futures division for 1,2 and 3 year olds.
August 28-29, 2021 Lancaster Event Center, Lincoln, NE
Judge: Ben Balow
ATTIRE – Shall be appropriate for the class entered. Shall include a long sleeve shirt, western hat or protective headgear and boots. Chaps, shotgun chaps and chinks optional. Exception: short sleeved shirts permitted in timed events. 2. Headgear: Any exhibitor may wear protective headgear (ASTM/SEI) in lieu of a western hat and/or a protective safety vest, specifically designed for use in equestrian sport in any division or class without penalty from the judge. 3. Ropers are not required to wear a western hat. 4. Baseball caps are not permitted.
TACK & APPOINTMENTS–
1. Black hoof polish is discouraged.
2. Braiding or banding of mane prohibited (exception: timed events).
3. Tail extension prohibited.
4. Trimming of bridle path, fetlocks, facial hair and ears is allowed.
5. Equipment with silver should not count over a good working outfit. Silver on bridles and saddles is discouraged in ranch horse classes.
6. Protective boots and wraps are permitted.
7. Horses may be barefoot or shod. No restrictions on type of shoe.
8. Tongue Ties are not permitted.
JUDGING – As per individual division
Rules are subject to change. Any changes will be advertised and posted.
All classes are jackpot. 50% entry fees retained. (Derbies have separate payback). NMRHA Membership fee of $25 if not already a member to qualify for NMRHA awards and prizes.
Coggins and Health Certificate Required
Stalls: $100 for the weekend. If you come for just the day you may show out of your trailer. $30 jump out fee. To assure stall availability, please reserve in advance. Stall fees are to be paid to NMRHA prior to or by the end of the show (Sunday August 29). Shavings must be purchased from the Event Center at $9.00 per bag (includes state tax). Please order with your stalls. Campers: Charge of $10/night without utilities, $30/night with utilities . All dogs must be on a leash.